In this new feature, we ask our team members some quick, fun questions to show a little spotlight on the staff that makes IMI great.
My favorite aspect of association management is:
Learning the different aspects of various associations as well as interacting with the members and industry volunteers.
On my desk right now:
- Membership recruitment campaign letter templates and preliminary member report
- Photos of my husband and kids and other love ones that I hold close to my heart
- My huge notebook with many to-dos and instructions to reference since I am still learning a lot as a new IMI team member!
- Strengths Finder 2.0
My favorite blogs:
- Girlfriends. Blog (I’m partial since I am one of the writers)
My media mix:
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram – Guilty Pleasure
- Pinterest – for special projects only
What I’m reading:
Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of A Women’s Soul by John & Stasi Eldredge
Who to follow on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram:
What I do when not at work:
I am very active in my church ministry, I am taking graduate level classes, I blog once a week (see above for link), I’m a wife and mother (another job in itself) … after all of that I try to sleep when possible.
If I weren’t in association management, I’d:
Be a stay at home mom and homemaker. I hate missing vital moments with my daughter and I could use Pinterest a little more often to play around with different recipes and DIY projects around the house!
“We will never be happy until we make God the source of our fulfillment and the answer to our longings. He is the only one who should have power over our souls.” -Stormie Omartian
For more about Katesha, don’t forget to check out her full bio on the IMI website!