In this feature, we ask our team members some quick, fun questions to show a little spotlight on the staff that makes IMI great.
- My favorite aspect of association management is:
- Seeing the members’ passion for a cause and helping them turn their ideas and ‘what-ifs’ into reality.
- On my desk right now:
- Coffee, my bike helmet and the webinar schedule for this week.
- My favorite blogs:
- My media mix:
- Pandora –Tom Petty, John Hiatt and ‘Shake It Off’ radio are my favorites.
- What I’m reading:
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- Who to follow on social media:
- @ilovecycling, @DurhamBulls and @katescraftcave
- What I do when not at work:
- Cycling, hiking and hanging out with friends and family. Anything outdoors!
- If I weren’t in association management, I’d:
- Be traveling the world and meeting the locals. I’d love to do a bike tour across Europe one day!
- Favorite quote:
- “So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible.” – Norton Juster
For more about Angela, don’t forget to check out her full bio on the IMI website!
Want to know more about association management? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about what IMI Association Executives can do for your organization.